A fixed panel shower screen is a simple yet sophisticated way to elevate your bathroom design.
Plus, you don’t have to stick to a fully-framed option. At Shower Enclosure Service we can fabricate fixed glass panels that are semi-frameless, or frameless.
Read on as we discuss your options when it comes to fixed glass panels and how you might benefit from this style of shower screen.
Advantages of Opting for a Fixed Panel Shower Screen
- Cheaper than more complicated enclosures with numerous glass panels.
- We have a variety of frame colours to choose from to complement your style of property and taste.
- Allows for easier wheelchair access, as you don’t have to navigate around doors or over floor sills. If you’d like to learn more about disabled bathroom design, click here.
- A single glass panel is a low maintenance option compared to other enclosures.
- Minimalistic and chic so they don’t detract from other bathroom features.
Fixed Panel Shower Door Options
- Fully Framed – You might think this is a boring alternative which doesn’t contribute much to the design of the bathroom. However, if you opt for a black or stainless-steel frame, your shower can turn into the feature piece of the room for a modest price.
- Semi frameless – This offers the same simple and minimalistic appearance of a frameless panel, but at a fraction of the cost.
- Frameless – This is a great alternative when you want the panel to blend in, as a frameless panel won’t detract from other bathroom features. However, you often need a brace bar or plate installed.
What size fixed glass panel can you create?
As long as the panel is over 100mm wide required to survive the toughening process, we can fabricate almost any size.
Usually, we would not create a panel that is higher than 2400mm, however we may be able to create something taller depending on style, access and design.
Installation of Fixed Glass Shower Screen
If you opt for a framed panel or semi-framed panel, one of our technicians can install it for you in under 2 hours.
However, if you’ve chosen a frameless panel, the process can be a bit more time-consuming and complicated as often two technicians are needed for installation, which may require two stages. Read more about this process in our blog here.
To get a quote for your next fixed glass shower panel, or to discuss your shower enclosure ideas, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Shower Enclosure Service today on (07) 3205 6066.
If you’re renovating your bathroom or building from scratch Shower Enclosure Services offers a stylish and affordable option for shower screens and mirrors in Brisbane.
Our professional team will create custom shower screens or mirrors to suit any taste and budget, with all of our products being made to measure at our Lawnton factory.
We cater to Brisbane, up to the Sunshine Coast and down to the Gold Coast, and have a range of options available to freshen up your bathroom, including sliding screens, framed, semi-framed, semi-frameless and frameless.
For an onsite measure and quote call us today on 07 3205 6066 and will work with you to determine what new look is best for your space.