Whether it’s out with the old and in with the new or you just need a change, we have some helpful tips for picking the right shower screen for your bathroom.
Shower Enclosure Service specialises in custom made-to-measure glass shower screens designed to suit any look.
We offer a choice of framed, semi-framed or frameless shower screens. For further information on how to pick the right option for your bathroom continue reading our blog below.
Choosing the Right Shower Screen
When it comes to selecting the correct shower screen for your bathroom, there are a few things to take into consideration:
- Think about accessibility – how to best utilise the space while being able to access the shower easily.
- Ease of cleaning – the cost of a semi frameless may be more than a fully framed screen in the beginning, but could save time and hassle as it will be easier to clean.
- Long term – will physical requirements change or are you likely to resell the property within the next 5 years?
- Visit our showroom – come and see samples of the various screens to know exactly what to expect and use the opportunity to discuss your needs with one of our expert staff.
Booking and Installation
- Book your onsite measure and quote by calling us on (07) 3205 6066 or contact us online here.
- We will discuss all your design options with you, what will work and what won’t.
- Once your quote is accepted and approved, please allow 7-10 days lead time for manufacturing.
- Then it’s time for installation.
PLEASE NOTE: For the health and safety of our technicians and clients, we ask that only 1 person be present for any onsite appointments in line with the current social distancing laws. This includes onsite measures and installations.
If there is more than one person at home during the appointed time, we ask that they step into another room for the duration of the appointment. If anyone in the household has been ill in the past 2 weeks, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
Our technicians carry anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitizer and have been trained on the best safety practices in relation to preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Tips for Picking the Right Shower Screen For Your Bathroom
For a custom made shower screen for your bathroom, get in touch with Shower Enclosure Service. To book in for your onsite measure and quote call today on (07) 3205 6066.
If you’re renovating your bathroom or building from scratch Shower Enclosure Services offers a stylish and affordable option for shower screens and mirrors in Brisbane.
Our professional team will create custom shower screens or mirrors to suit any taste and budget, with all of our products being made to measure at our Lawnton factory.
We cater to Brisbane, up to the Sunshine Coast and down to the Gold Coast, and have a range of options available to freshen up your bathroom, including sliding screens, framed, semi-framed, semi-frameless and frameless.
For an onsite measure and quote call us today on 07 3205 6066 and will work with you to determine what new look is best for your space.