Cleaning is no fun for anyone, especially in the bathroom – but you can make the task a little easier by using a glass treatment for shower doors.
EnduroShield is the product we recommend at Shower Enclosure Service. It’s a water repellent spray for glass which is designed to keep dirt and grime away, making your shower glass a little easier to clean.
When our customers opt for this glass treatment, it’s applied by a licensed technician. That way we are able to give you a 10-year warranty on the coating.
Find out more about this water repellent spray and a few tips on how to keep shower doors clean in our latest blog below.
Water Repellent Spray for Glass
EnduroShield repels water and other contaminants to help protect your shower screen against any unwanted stains and build-up of soap scum.
- It makes your shower much easier to clean because grime doesn’t get the chance to sink in.
- EnduroShield eliminates the need for harsh chemical cleaners and reduces water usage during cleaning.
- When cleaning after application, you will only need a microfibre cloth and a mixture containing mild detergent and white vinegar. (We recommend a 50/50 mix of mild detergent and white vinegar).
- It’s also suitable for all types of glass and only needs to be applied once (if done correctly).
- We ensure EnduroShield is applied by licensed technicians, which means we can offer our customers a 10-year warranty.
- If EnduroShield is something you want for your new shower screen, the standard price is $188 – which includes the product and application.
Keeping Shower Doors Clean
Do you spend hours scrubbing away to get your shower door clean?
EnduroSheild recommends cleaning the glass every week with a mild detergent and microfibre cloth which is damp.
They say tile and grout can be cleaned with a damp microfibre cloth and diluted white vinegar or mild detergent.
Warm water and a microfibre cloth is what EnduroShield recommends for cleaning chrome or stainless steel inside your shower.
Expert Tip: Do you have dirt accumulating in hard-to-reach spots? A handheld shower head can really help you get into all the nooks and crannies.
Glass Treatment For Shower Doors
Keep your shower glass in top condition with the best glass treatment available – EnduroShield.
Call Shower Enclosure Service on (07) 3205 6066 to find out more.
If you’re renovating your bathroom or building from scratch Shower Enclosure Services offers a stylish and affordable option for shower screens and mirrors in Brisbane.
Our professional team will create custom shower screens or mirrors to suit any taste and budget, with all of our products being made to measure at our Lawnton factory.
We cater to Brisbane, up to the Sunshine Coast and down to the Gold Coast, and have a range of options available to freshen up your bathroom, including sliding screens, framed, semi-framed, semi-frameless and frameless.
For an onsite measure and quote call us today on 07 3205 6066 and will work with you to determine what new look is best for your space.