If your bathroom has a bath and shower combination then don’t settle for a daggy old shower curtain, learn about our over bath shower screens Brisbane in our latest blog.
At Shower Enclosure Service we have a wide range of styles and designs available, which are sure to give your bathroom a little bit of a lift and sparkle in one easy update.
Here’s a quick look at the features of our over bath shower screens:
- Fixed or hinged bath panels
- 6mm toughened glass
- Semi-frameless or frameless panels
Keen to find out more? Keep reading the blog below to see how we can help with your over bath shower screens.
Benefits of Over Bath Shower Screens
- Prevent water off-spray
Having water spray onto the ground outside your shower can be very dangerous with young children around, or even for those with an elderly family member in the house.
Over bath shower screens stop the water spray from hitting the floor and causing a slip hazard.
Not only is a shower screen over your bath is far more effective than the old shower curtain, but it’s also a much more stylish and modern alternative.
- Easy to clean
A glass screen is easy to clean and will become a part of your bathroom routine in no time!
If you’re good at multi-tasking, it can even be done while you’re in the shower/bath.
Over bath shower screen varieties
Over recent years we’ve seen homes (and their bathrooms) become smaller, leading to a decline in bathtub installations.
However, as some people still prefer to have both a bath and a shower, you don’t need to sacrifice style for functionality when it comes to over bath shower screens.
At Shower Enclosure Service, we can custom-make screens to suit your taste and existing décor.
Our range includes:
- Hinged panels of glass (which can open and close)
- Fixed panels of glass
- Sliding glass doors – Enabling you to fully close off your bath/shower combo
- Semi-frameless panels
- Frameless panels
Our glass panels are constructed from clear toughened glass, for longevity and durability.
We can also create screens to cover the entire length of the bath, or you can have just a singular panel at the end where the tap and showerhead are located.
North Brisbane Custom-made Shower Screens
If you’ve got a freestanding shower, we have a number of other custom-made shower screen options as well.
- Fully-framed – An aluminium fully-framed screen with 5mm toughened glass including a pivot door.
- Semi-framed – An aluminium semi-framed screen also with 5mm toughened glass and pivot door. The vertical edge of the door and fixed panel have polished edges.
- Semi-frameless – This option is your perimeter frame only, with a frameless glass door and 6mm toughened glass.
- Sliding shower screen – This comes as fully framed 2 or 3 door sliding glass screens, in 5mm clear toughened glass.
- 2 Panel Semi-frameless – the corner opening option is great for increased accessibility in small bathrooms or where the shower is situated between the toilet and vanity.
Over bath shower screens Brisbane
Adding a shower screen where your daggy shower curtain once was, can do more for your bathroom than you may realise.
An over bath shower screen is not only a stylish solution, but a practical one too.
For all the best information and advice on bath shower screens, call Shower Enclosure Services today on (07) 3205 6066.
If you’re renovating your bathroom or building from scratch Shower Enclosure Services offers a stylish and affordable option for shower screens and mirrors in Brisbane.
Our professional team will create custom shower screens or mirrors to suit any taste and budget, with all of our products being made to measure at our Lawnton factory.
We cater to Brisbane, up to the Sunshine Coast and down to the Gold Coast, and have a range of options available to freshen up your bathroom, including sliding screens, framed, semi-framed, semi-frameless and frameless.
For an onsite measure and quote call us today on 07 3205 6066 and will work with you to determine what new look is best for your space.