If you are wondering how long does it take to install a shower screen, find out with the experienced team at Shower Enclosure Service.
We can talk you through every step of the process from the initial onsite measure and quote to the final installation.
We also offer advice on the best screen option to not only suit your bathroom but what will also work best for you and your family.
Shower Screen Installation
- A standard shower screen install generally takes 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Our frameless shower screens are generally a 2-man install with a 2-step process. Once the panels have been set in place, they need to cure before the final seal is completed.
- We have some clients who choose to install themselves, however with the saving being only around $120, most opt to have our professional technicians install their screens to ensure warranties are valid.
- We can create a custom screen to suit any space, so don’t worry if you have a small or big bathroom, we will come up with a solution.
Why Choose Us For Your Shower Screen Installation?
- We provide custom made top quality glass shower screens perfect for your bathroom.
- Our business is family owned and run so we understand the importance of helping you make sure your home is comfortable, safe and liveable.
- We’ll help you choose and install a stylish and affordable shower screen for your home.
- We are local. Based at Lawnton on the north side of Brisbane, we service all areas of Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
How Long Does It Take to Install a Shower Screen?
Shower Enclosure Service can give your bathroom a different look with the installation of a new shower screen. Book an onsite measure and quote by giving us a call on 07 3205 6066.
If you’re renovating your bathroom or building from scratch Shower Enclosure Services offers a stylish and affordable option for shower screens and mirrors in Brisbane.
Our professional team will create custom shower screens or mirrors to suit any taste and budget, with all of our products being made to measure at our Lawnton factory.
We cater to Brisbane, up to the Sunshine Coast and down to the Gold Coast, and have a range of options available to freshen up your bathroom, including sliding screens, framed, semi-framed, semi-frameless and frameless.
For an onsite measure and quote call us today on 07 3205 6066 and will work with you to determine what new look is best for your space.